Since the release of the first Mastering the Art of Newborn Photography E-Workshop in 2012, I have observed the most amazing transformations from photographers all over the world. Photographers that have not only dramatically improved their newborn posing and photography, but have subsequently been able to book new clients and make more money for their photography business. As I set off to create the second edition of this e-workshop, I wanted to accomplish two main goals: To create a brand new posing order with ALL new poses from the first e-workshop and also to focus a posing order on accomplishing one of the biggest problems I hear from photographers when posing newborns… how to pose those newborns that aren’t the easiest to get to sleep (or stay asleep!). This e-workshop does just that. With a heavier emphasis on wrap and prop shots, this all new posing order gives you a systematic approach to your newborn session… a very specific order to follow during your session and all the details on how to accomplish every pose!
This E-Workshop is filled with the following information:
* the exact posing order to follow during your session that helps you maximize the number of poses you are able to do given the time period in which both babies are sleeping
* studio setup, including what I use for the newborn session, how I layer the posing beanbag, my posing throws for under the backdrops,how to pack the props, etc…
* how to schedule your newborn session and detailed directions to give parents on how to prepare for the session
* newborn shooting strategies (ideal settings, etc…)
* 13 instructional videos with voice-over narration for each one (where you actually see the pose from start to finish)… and how to calm a newborn mid-pose, etc…
* emphasis on wrap and prop shots (and parent posing included!)
** access to a private fb forum for continued education where you can ask more questions, get tons of follow up advice, receive constructive criticism from myself and get more exclusive SCP guidance!!
By purchasing this, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
Want to bundle with together with the first edition (focus on beanbag posing with some prop shots!)? Click here.